Friday, November 21, 2008

Favorite Things Friday

I had a long day. Long and frustrating* and long. I decided I needed to think about some favorite things:

1. Spiced Candied Pecans
IMG_3218
(recipe from BeanPlate) Mine didn't look as nice as Melanie's, but oh my heavens, these are amazing.

2. Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies
IMG_3225
(recipe from here. I subbed in peanut butter chips instead of the chocolate chips in the recipe)
These are A-MA-ZING. Like brownies but in cookie form. The only bad part is that I only have 2 left.

3. Eyedrops
IMG_3231
My eyes are d-r-y. Partly from the surgery (which was to be expected) and partly from living in Calgary.

*My day was frustrating due to frustrating questions asked by people who have asked the same question over and over and over. My favorite from today was when a caller asked me why I hadn't let him know that we hadn't received his fax. He didn't seem to understand that if I didn't know the fax was being sent I would have no way of knowing that we didn't receive it. I'm good, but I'm not that good!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you liked the nuts!

    (And I'm really wishing I had a few of those cookies to eat with my coffee right now.)

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so glad you stopped by. I'd love to hear from you.