Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Spring?? Please???

We haven't really seen Spring here. It's not been overly wintery for a while, but it's not Spring either. No green grass or leaves or buds or... anything.

Then Saturday:
IMG_1643

Yep. Snow. It was warm and was gone by mid afternoon, but still. Snow.

I can't wait for Spring. I need to see green grass, flowers, leaves... something.

So, Saturday morning, I spun the March fiber from the Spunky Eclectic Fiber of the Month club.

IMG_1647

Ahhh... That's better.

IMG_1705

I love this yarn

IMG_1708

It wanted to be a single, so it is. It's merino and about a worsted weight mostly, and about 330 yards. (I think it was about 4 oz?)

IMG_1701

Until we get some rain this will have to pass for Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm so glad you stopped by. I'd love to hear from you.