Thursday, December 22, 2005

Birthday Presents.

Today, I want to show you cool stuff that I DID NOT MAKE!!!!
My birthday was a month and a half ago, but I'm only now getting around to posting pics of the really cool stuff my friends gave me!!

My friend Robin made me this beautiful pin cushion!! It is velvet and beaded and so pretty. I didn't want to put pins in it!!

Thank you Robin!!! I love it.

My friend Julie gave me these note cards (so cool!):


And this pendant:

which, I realized as I was looking at it one day, sort of matches my eye (apologies if pictures of someone's eye grosses you out)

Thank you so much Julie!!


And, my friend Cobi gave me this needle holder (formerly a paint brush holder!) that she stamped:

Thank you so much Cobi!!!

1 comment:

  1. hey, you got some great gifts. Happy belated birthday!! Gross eye ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so glad you stopped by. I'd love to hear from you.